Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Monday, March 16, 2009

Thursday is Gender Day!

David and I cannot wait until Thursday. I have an appointment with Dr. Rosemond at 3:15 to hopefully find out Baby O's gender. We are crossing our fingers that Baby O is being indecent and is willing to flash us. Ha! Over Spring Break, David came up with a little rhyme during dinner...
Baby, Baby, oh, so slender,
Please just tell us of your gender!
If all goes as planned on Thursday, I will be raiding our TJ Maxx, Target, Wal-Mart, and maybe Rattles and Rhymes for some gender specific clothes. I can't wait!!!
Now, how on Earth will I sleep Wednesday night? How will I concentrate at work on Thursday?

2 comments:

Gincy said...

I TOTALLY understand!!! :) I got NOTHING done the day that we went! Here's hoping you can get some sleep tonight! I look forward to hearing the news tomorrow!!!!

Rachel said...

Thanks, Gincy! We can't wait. I can't wait to go buy Baby O some clothes. :)