Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Friday, March 26, 2010

And Now We Wait...

Mollie's lab experience was so much better on Wednesday. The tech did everything she could to make Mollie comfortable. Mollie didn't cry or even make a face! She just watched her draw her blood. Now we wait. I have no idea how long. I am trying to enjoy these days, knowing that our world could drastically change when we get the results.

I remember when I got diagnosed with Crohn's that I started wishing I could spend one day where I didn't have to think about it. I wanted to time travel back a year or two, but I knew that would never be the case. It's a part of me now. I'd like to go back to a time when Mollie was perfectly healthy- I hope that is what happens when we get her test results. Please keep praying! Your prayers worked for blood work to go smoothly. We thank you a million times for that. Keep those prayers coming!

No comments: