Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Finally! My business on my terms!

I have adored photography for years. It has always frustrated me a little because I have wanted to do it more, but I haven't had the means to do so. Well, I've done it. My LLC paperwork is underway, I have my website, I am learning all I can, and I am making it happen. I want it to happen. I am feeling satisfied again in my life. Don't get me wrong- there is nothing more in my life that I love more than being Mollie's mother. I just haven't done ANYTHING for myself in ages. I don't know when the last thing was that I did for myself or that I really wanted to do. I feel like I have been given a swift shove towards endless possibilities. Finally!

Please visit my website at www.rachelosbornephotography.com and let me know what you think!

No comments: