Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Nursery Photo and Bassinet Assembly


Here is our new bassinet in the nursery.
Next to it is the cute hamper and wall hangings that Paulene sent us for my birthday.
She said to get ready for all the laundry!
Thanks, Paulene, Matt, and Mattie!!!




David puts the finishing touches on the Bassinet.




I'm happy to be making our Bassinet!



Figuring out what goes where...





Cleo wishes that she could help. Alas, no opposable thumbs.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I have to say that as cute as everything is, I am completely freaked out by the idea of my baby sister becoming a mama. Or maybe that's just because it means there is no possible way that I'm still 16 :-) Very happy for you and proud of you!
Colleen

Anonymous said...

The room looks good now you just need to save some room for the rocking chair!! We are praying for you guys.

The Middleton's said...

Everything looks great!
Paulene and Mattie