Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

15 Weeks!










Today, David and I went to the doctor to hear Baby "O's" heartbeat. The nurse couldn't find it, and she made us very worried. I don't think it helped that she was trying to find it near my belly button. She said, "Have you felt the baby move yet?" Then she said, "I'm going to send you down to the doctor." The doctor had no problem finding our growing peanut with the ultrasound. The baby was reclining on its side with its knees bent. It looked like it was reading a book. She said, "What a sweet baby!" David recorded the hearbeat with his IPod. We were thrilled to get to see how much the baby has grown. Hopefully, we'll know the gender on March 19th. I am dying to know! I keep having dreams that the baby is a boy. We'll see what happens!

No comments: