Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm Pregnant!



You have all been such an amazing network of support through our adoption process. We were about to schedule our home visit, when we received miraculous news! On November 20th, I found out that I am pregnant. We are so excited. We were dying to tell everyone, but we wanted to make sure that things were going alright first. This has been the hardest secret to keep- especially for an impatient person such as myself. I will be 13 weeks on 2/4, and I am due on August 12th. I have had two ultrasounds- the first at 5.5 weeks and the last at about 10 weeks. At our last ultrasound, Baby "O" waved at us and promptly flipped over. It was AMAZING. We feel blessed by your friendship and we will keep you all posted!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I was wondering how the adoption process was going with lack of update, but then I got a feeling over Thanksgiving that something was up (after 4 years of secondary infertility I have a hidden sixth sense I guess) and am so happy to hear! Congrats!!

Sara