Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Birthdays

There are a lot of celebrations going on this time of year. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and our birthdays. I look forward to all of them. At some point though, birthdays stopped being really exciting for me. Does that mean that the fun and celebration of a birthday is mostly for children? Or, does it just mean I don't want to grow up? Either way around, the most fun for me has been spending time with my daughter on my birthday. I love that my birthday is always during our 3-day weekend Fall Break here in Athens, and I get to make a birthday wish that the UGA Dawgs beat the Gators in Florida every Saturday within that break. (Go Dawgs!)

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone!

No comments: