Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Family Photo - St. Simons Island

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch, October 20th, 2009

We took Mollie to the Milledge Avenue Baptist Church Annual Pumpkin Patch to pick out a pumpkin and to take a family photo. My Mom has gotten quite good at using my Nikon D-200 SLR camera. Last year, she took a great photo of us on Thanksgiving. Notice how Mollie is looking at the camera!
Mollie had a great time being photographed! I took photos of her to enter in the Gap Kids baby photo contest. I made sure to dress her in one of their outfits! She was quite content sitting in her Bumbo seat and looking at the cars zipping down Milledge Avenue.



I must admit that I am trilled that I was able to take some photos of my baby actually looking at the camera. I know it is very hard to photograph children, and it is even more difficult to get photos of them looking at the camera and not at the ground. She was more interested in looking the opposite direction, where people were picking out pumpkins. I can't believe how big she has gotten!

Grandma Carow came did such a great job taking our family photo, that she needed a photo with Mollie too. Two Mollies in one photograph! I love the look on our little Mollie's face.
Of course, there must be at least one melt down. I don't know who looked more upset:
Daddy or Mollie.

Mommy loves her baby girl!

What a sweet baby! She has grown so much in 10 weeks! Here she is just 9.5 weeks old.

Hopefully, Mollie will love October and Halloween as much as her Mommy does.



No comments: